Site – Our public website (https://accountable2you.com) as well as our secure, password-protected website that requires a subscription to access.
Software – Our agents or apps that are installed on customer’s devices.
Device(s) – Computers or mobile phones that allow the installation of our Software.
Platform – Accountable2You’s services, including our Software’s data collection and reporting services.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – Any information that reasonably permits the identity of an individual, to whom the information applies, to be directly or indirectly inferred.
Activity Data – Information from your Device that our Software collects. Examples may include the titles of websites visited, email subjects and senders/receivers, application usage logs, file logs, geolocation information, call logs, text logs, application content and data, directory paths, and the dates and times these various events occurred.
Personal Data – Your data, which may, or may not, include Personally Identifiable Information, Activity Data and other data you provide while using the Site or our Software.
Accountability Partners (or Partners) – Individuals you may optionally choose to share your Activity Data with. Accountability Partners can only be added or removed by you, and you can do so at any time.
ABOUT THIS POLICY
From time to time, we may use your Personal Data in new ways. If our information practices change materially at some time in the future, we will post the changes to our website and revise our Policy accordingly. In addition, if we have collected Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from you, we will notify you about the changes and get your consent before making use of your PII in new ways.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
At Accountable2You, we strive to collect only the PII we need to provide you with the level of service you expect.
We collect the PII you choose to provide to us on the Site during the creation of your account, when you submit questions or information through the Site, or when you register to use the Site or purchase a subscription. This information may include your name, username, password, telephone number, email address, and credit card information. You may view the Site from anywhere such access is legal.
If you subscribe to the Platform and install the Accountable2You Software on any Device(s), the Software will collect additional data from your Device. The data collected will vary depending upon the operating system of the Device on which the Software is installed and upon your account settings. Activity Data collected through the Software may include the titles of websites visited, email subjects and senders/receivers, application usage logs, file logs, geolocation information, call logs, text logs, application content and data, directory paths, and the dates and times these various events occurred.
In addition, our Site and Software may automatically gather certain other information and store it in log files. This information may include (as applicable) internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/timestamp, geolocation information, and information on what pages visitors access or visit. We collect and store this information on an individual basis and in aggregate, or combined, form.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Accountable2You respects our customer's privacy, and we will not share your Personal Data with any third party, including data brokers and targeted advertisers.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Accountable2You is committed to the privacy and protection of your Personal Data. We will use the minimum amount of PII in order to provide the following services on our Platform.
- Operate our services – Your PII is used to operate the Platform’s core services, including the recording and reporting of your Activity Data.
- Financial transactions - Your PII is used to process the financial transactions that you allow through the Site or Platform.
- Communicate with you – We use your PII to send you Platform messages and notifications via email or text messaging and to respond to your customer support requests.
- Security and fraud protection – We use your PII to verify your identity in order to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Data.
- Personalization – We use your PII so that you know that the Site pages you visit are uniquely yours.
- Lawful compliance - We may also disclose your Personal Data in compliance with state and federal laws, to enforce our Site policies, protect our safety, property, and rights, or the safety, property, and rights of others.
- Accountability Partners – You may optionally choose to share your full name and Activity Data with one or more “Partners”.
As with many online services (i.e., instant messaging, Email, cloud file storage, health and fitness, habit tracking, social media, etc.) you retain ownership rights of your Personal Data, and you may optionally choose to share it with any Accountability Partners (“Partners”) which you may designate through the Site or Platform. You may also choose to immediately stop the sharing of your Activity Data with Partners at any time through the Site or Platform.
Other data is aggregated and used for:
- Site administration - We use this data in order to make sure the site is working as expected.
- Usage trends - We analyze trends and how users are using the Site and Platform to understand how we can make improvements to the Site or Platform and customize the content and layout of our pages in order to make the Site more useful to our users.
- Performance trends - We monitor performance levels of the Site and Platform services to ensure a positive experience for our users.
- Aggregate demographics - We gather aggregated demographic information about the users of our Platform in order to improve the content of the Site.
In the future, Accountable2You, this Site, or the Platform could be sold or transferred. If that happens, the Personal Data we have gathered may be one of the assets transferred.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personally Identifiable Information
We will retain and use your PII for the purposes described in this policy as long as your account is active. If you cancel your account subscription, your PII will be retained to make resubscribing easier unless otherwise requested (see below).
Any Activity Data you provide through the Software or Platform is retained for a maximum of 15 days for your review, after which point it is automatically purged and is no longer recoverable.
Customer support requests, questions or other personal information submitted outside of an account (i.e., via email correspondence) may be retained for research or educational purposes. Anonymous, de-identified or aggregated information, including personal stories, may also be retained for research and educational purposes.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
If you are a registered user, you can view and edit your account information by logging into your account and making changes to your profile on the Site.
You may also request that we delete your Personal Data (PII and Activity Data) at any time by contacting us (see PRIVACY QUESTIONS/CONCERNS below).
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. If you reject cookies, you may still use the Site, but your ability to use some areas of the Site may be limited.
DO NOT TRACK
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. We implement and maintain reasonable security measures to protect Personal Data we collect. While we use standard methods to protect your personal information, nothing online is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SITES
1414 N Main St
Williamstown, KY 41097
Last Updated: October 7th, 2022