Who needs accountability? Well, perhaps you have heard statements like these before:
- “I thought accountability is only for those who are struggling.”
- “Isn’t accountability a punishment for those who aren’t doing the right things?”
- “Oh, I didn’t know you had an accountability partner. Are you really that messed up?”
- “Do I need accountability if I don’t have an issue?”
- “Accountability is just another way of finding fault with others and condemning them.”
You probably have heard this kind of perspective. Perhaps you share the opinion that accountability is only for those who are struggling.
But did you know that you are more likely to fulfill your goals and obligations if you commit to sharing your plan and progress with a trusted friend?
Instead of viewing accountability as a stigma to avoid, regard this quality of relationships as a privilege to be sought after. Find dependable companions who can help you avoid failure and find growing success in life.
Accountability is for those who desire to grow and change. Is that you?